§ 1 General information
§ 2 Automatic data collection
The following data are transferred to us from your internet browser due to technical reasons:
- type and version of the browser
- operating system in use
- web pages from where you are coming from to visit us (referrer URL)
- web page you are visiting
- date and time of your access
- your internet protocol (IP) address
These anonymous data are saved separately from personal data if optionally entered by you and therefore do not allow to draw conclusions on a certain person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to optimize our internet presence and our range of services and products. Such data is deleted after the evaluation.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data – as far as necessary for the reasons, content, or changes in the contractual relationship (inventory data) – are exclusively used to execute the order. E.g. your name and address have to be given to the supplier to make the delivery of goods possible. Your personal data will not be made available to other third parties than those in charge of the execution of your order unless otherwise agreed or required by law.
(2) In particular cases and on demand of the relevant authorities, we may provide information on inventory data as far as necessary for purposes of criminal prosecution, for the prevention of hazards by federal state police authorities, for the compliance of legal tasks of the offices for the protection of the constitution of the state or federal states, of the Federal Intelligence Service or of the Military Counter-Intelligence Service, or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Usage data
(1) Your personal data required to enable and invoice the utilization of our offers are exclusively used to execute the order. Usage data are the features regarding your identification, information on the beginning and end as well as on the extent of the according use and the teleservices utilized. We are only allowed to give usage data required for invoicing (so-called billing data) to other suppliers or third parties as far as it is necessary for the settlement of accounts. These usage and billing data are deleted as soon as our claims for payment are settled. If legal, statutory or contractual record retention periods oppose the deletion, these data are not deleted but blocked.
(2) In addition, we will use such usage data for purposes of advertising, marketing research or the development of our supply in line with demand for the creation of utilization profiles solely in combination with pseudonyms. You are entitled to contradict this kind of use of your usage data. These utilization profiles are not connected to your personal data.
(3) In particular cases and on demand of the relevant authorities, we may provide information on usage data as far as necessary for purposes of criminal prosecution, for the prevention of hazards by federal state police authorities, for the compliance of legal tasks of the offices for the protection of the constitution of the state or federal states, of the Federal Intelligence Service or of the Military Counter-Intelligence Service, or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Information on cookies
Our system works with so-called cookies to recognize multiple usage of our pages by the same user. Cookies are short texts filed and stored on your computer by the web browser. They help to optimize our internet presence and our supply. It's a matter of so-called "session cookies" which are deleted when leaving our pages. No personal data will be collected together with these cookies.
§ 6 Disclosure
At your request, you will get information about the data saved regarding your person or your pseudonym by calling +49 711 6200920. You may also get this information by sending an according e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.